OfficeMaps v1.1 released
We are happy to announce OfficeMaps v1.1 release. This release focused on improving user experience and integration with social networks. Most changes dedicated to simplifying user interaction with the system. What's new:
- Sign In/Sign Up with social networks account.
- Account and user registration process simplified.
- Account form simplified. Account profile tab removed.
- Map viewer component performance improved.
- Full screen mode for map viewer component added.
- Map uploading progress bar added.
- Floor plan and location sharing functionality added.
- Responsive design. Optimized for tablet desktop and mobile.
- Several bug fixes.
MyMaps v1.1.4 released
We are happy to announce MyMaps v1.1.4 release. This release focused on extending supported platforms and improving user experience. What's new:
- Responsive design. MyMaps is optimized for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- User Interface re-design and bug fixing.
MyMaps v1.1.3 released
We are happy to announce MyMaps v1.1.3 release. This release focused on security enhancement and expanding MyMaps auditorium. What's new:
- Explicit SSL/HTTPS. Now all client data will be transmitted over HTTPS protocol.
- MyMaps available on facebook as build-in facebook application.
MyMaps v1.1.2 released
We are happy to announce MyMaps v1.1.2 release. This release focused on performance improvement and implementation of new features. What's new:
- Map form redesign, Not it is possible to add/edit locations from main map form.
- Show my maps only filter. Now it is possible to search/view all maps uploaded to the system, as well as only maps uploaded by you.
- Maps list action bar. Now it is possible to copy/delete map from maps list. There is no need to open map form for this.
- Map viewer performance improved.
- MyMaps available for download from Chrome web store.
- MyMaps available for download from Firefox marketplace.
MyMaps v1.1 released
We are happy to announce MyMaps v1.1 release. This release focused on improving application performance and further integration with social networks. Most changes dedicated to simplifying user interaction with the system. What's new:
- Sign In with your social network account. No need to provide e-mail and think about password. It is safe and secure.
- MyMaps account form simplified. Username field replaced with email.
- Map view component performance improved. No “white squares” any more.
- User can embed map into blog or website. It is as easy as copy HTML code.
- User can copy existing map.
- Object can be added and edited directly from the map. No need to edit object in additional form.
- Now it is possible to search maps and locations from dashboard.
- We also added map-uploading progress.
MyMaps v1.0.2 released
We are happy to announce MyMaps v1.0.2 release. This release focused on improving user experience and integration with social networks. Most changes dedicated to simplifying user interaction with the system. What's new:
- Social networks integration. User can share maps and locations with friends and customers in all popular social networks. It is as easy as clicking the link.
- User registration process radically simplified. Now to register new use you have to provide username, e-mail and password. Other information like user photo and user full name may be provided later by clicking “your profile” button.
- User form simplified. Account Statistics and Account Profile sections removed.
- Security sub-system simplified. We left only one role. Now anonymous users can view maps and search objects locations, but only registered users can upload maps, add objects and manage objects locations.
- Maps list redesigned. We added map thumbnails. Now user can preview map from the list by clicking thumbnail icon, no need to open entire map form.
MyMaps v1.0.1 released
We are happy to announce MyMaps v1.0.1 release. What’s new:
- Full screen mode for viewing and editing map
- Tutorial now displayed as list with links to appropriate actions
- User can delete account himself. No need to ask administrator
- Nice scroll bars instead of standard ones
- Awesome earth map on start page
- Login page redesign
MyMaps v1.0 released
We are happy to announce MyMaps v1.0 release. MyMaps lets you create your own on-line maps. Either you want to build map of you apartment, map of airport, factory, college, hospital or mall. Either you want to search employee, product, outlet, airport terminal, whatever. You can do it with the help of MyMaps. It is free and easy to use:
- Upload your map
- Add any object
- Add object location
- You can search object by name, tag, description
OfficeMaps v1.0 released
We are happy to announce OfficeMaps v1.0 release. OfficeMaps lets you create your own corporate maps. Key features:
- Account management
- User management
- Employee management
- Office management
- Location management
- Location search